Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

Rendering techniques to communicate the form of design ideas

 Stevie-lee AS91066 Design and Visual Communication

https://www.nzqa.govt.nz/nqfdocs/ncea-resource/achievements/2019/as91066.pdf

what did you like: I enjoyed most about this assessment was that we got to use our imagination when designing a drink bottle with this assessment we had to learn and use rendering techniques which involved breaking the drink bottle up into part and drawing 3 drink bottles with experimenting different materials such as metal and clear.

what didn't you like I didn't like that we are doing the same thing all year it got less interesting as the year goes on. another thing that I didn't like as much was shading with coloured pencils as if you made a mistake it was harder to rub out if you needed to.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Stevie!
    I really like the colours you picked they go really well together!
    I think you've done a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stevie. I really like the colors of the middle bottle, they work really well together. I also like your filter and grip design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stevie. You have a well written blog. It was good to hear your feedback. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.