Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

another world diversity


in English we have been learning about connecting with others
and trying to understand other peoples feelings and background.

i think we are learning about this because its important to understand
others feelings so you are able to help them in ways.

Suzanne Collins’ The Hunger Games helped me to understand how
sometimes rich people
can take advantage of poor people.
Tarzan 
Helped me understand that we are all the same no matter what
Avatar helped me understand
Butterflies helps me understand that not everyone thinks the same  
Avatar helped me understand that we should all be treated the same
no matter what gender you are.
Tarzan  helped me to understand that not everyone is the same
Avatar  helped me to understand that that its ok to lie
Glee helped me understand that don't judge people by their sexuality


3 comments:

  1. Hi stevie I really like how you have added lots of information and its easy to read. I think next time you should add photos of the different shows so we know what they look like. Good Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stevie. I like all the information you used, it is very easy to read and I agree with all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Stevie. Adding an introduction to your blog post helps me to understand what you are writing about.

    You thought a lot about the messages behind each of these stories.
    You could improve your writing on Avatar. "its okay to lie". When do you think it is okay to lie? For what purpose?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.