Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

English: Another World - Diversity.

Write about stories you have studied and how they reflect the real world.

James Cameron’s Avatar could be connected to humans destroying natural habitats where animals/other humans are already living.

The Willow Maid by Erutan could be connected to people respecting other decisions.

Disney’s Tarzan helped me to understand that you shouldn't judge people because they are different from you.

CW’s Supergirl, Welcome to Earth made me think about not making someone feel bad because of where they are from

Disney’s Zootopia could be connected to humans giving other humans second chances.

3 comments:

  1. Good job Stevie. I think next time you should to the right work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I liked how you have listed what is the reason why you think it is connected to the real world, I would have liked it if elaborated. ( like give it more detail with examples) For eg I think this is connected to the real world because _______. This example was shown in _____ when_______.

    Thanks,
    Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great work Stevie. You've written about different stories and what they have taught you. This is awesome, but I had asked you to write about Diversity - the activity just below this one.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.